From touring Norwegian fjords to sending class IV rapids in the Pacific Northwest, the Kokatat Women's Radius Gore-Tex Drysuit gets the job done with aplomb. Made with a three-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane and super-durable Evolution nylon fabric with Cordura in prone-to-wear areas, the Radius remains true to Kokatat's bombproof heritage. What really sets the Radius apart, though, is the versatile design that makes it equally at home on both flat water expeditions and whitewater trips.
The hood is made with lightweight Gore-Tex Paclite, and can be quickly stowed away if the weather clears during your flat water tour, and also be removed altogether if you plan on doing paddling whitewater and can't risk it getting snagged. Kokatat made the Radius with its SwitchZip fully separating zipper (which doubles as an entry/relief zipper) that allows the top to be detached from the bottom so it can be worn as a dry top when conditions aren't quite so brutal. The neoprene push-through cuffs and collar are fitted with watertight latex gaskets, and the socks are made with the same Gore-Tex Pro membrane as the body to ensure complete protection from freezing water. The waist, cuffs, and ankles can all be cinched down tight via hook-and-loop tabs, while zippered pockets at the sleeves and upper thigh give you a place to store small items you might need when you're on the water.
- Versatile drysuit for touring or whitewater pursuits
- SwitchZip zips off at waist to convert it into a dry top
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer is highly breathable and totally waterproof
- Gore-Tex Cordura for extra durability in high-abrasion areas
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through prevent water entry
- Dual-adjustable overskirt with adjustable neoprene seal
- Removable and stowable Gore-Tex hood for added protection
- Self-draining zippered sleeve pockets with key lanyard
- Item #KOK002Q