Polartec Habanero Liner
Don’t let cold water temperatures and volatile spring weather keep you off the water, layer up in the Kokatat Outercore Habanero Liner to stay warm and river ready. A paddling-specific design makes this insulating liner the ideal companion for chilly river runs. With thoughtful features like raglan sleeves, flat-stitched seams, thumb loops, and relief access, this one-piece suit is sure to keep you comfortable all day long.
Polartec Power Dry fabric uses a bi-component knit construction to wick sweat away from your skin and then dry quickly for optimized moisture control. Alongside a superior wicking capability, this suit features articulated body-mapping with lighter fabric in the underarms, cuffs, and neck for added breathability and flexible comfort. So when you work up a sweat on the water as you tackle technical moves and brave big drops, this baselayer will move with you keeping your personal climate in check.
- A one-piece baselayer for cold water paddling
- Polartec thermal fabric provides warmth on cold days
- Articulated body-mapping offers unrestricted movement
- Zippered waist affords quick access when nature calls
- Thumb loops secure sleeves in place for easy layering
- Flat-stitched seams provide all-day paddling comfort
- Zippered chest pocket keeps small essentials on-hand
- Paddling-specific design enhances on-water mobility
- Item #KOK002G
- [body] Polartec Power Dry (90% polyester, 10% spandex), [contrast] Polartec grid fleece (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
- Insulation Weight
- heavyweight Polartec
- 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help