Select style & size:Select options
Habanero chilly anyone?
Kokatat's Habanero Liner is a paddle-centric one-piece that has specific compatibility with various Kokatat drysuits. Great for day-trip or multi-day adventures, the Habanero is great if you know the conditions you'll be paddling in—whether climactic or the river—are going to be cold, such as a mission during early spring run-off or frigid waters just below Lee's Ferry.
The main body is made with heavyweight Polartec Power Dry fleece and lighter Polartec grid fleece in the neck, underarms, cuffs, and ankles, allowing your highest-sweat zones to breathe while keeping the rest of your body insulated. It's also simple to get into, with a long chest entry zip and a long waist zipper that makes for easy bathroom breaks at the pit toilet, groover, or cat-hole. But in addition to being a great drysuit liner for colder conditions, the Habanero also makes for a great full-body underlayer while skiing, climbing, or chilling at base camp sipping coffee.
- Stay warm and toasty in this insulated drysuit liner
- Polartec fleece keeps you warm while wicking sweat
- Drop-seat zipper for those Class V groover sessions
- Chest pocket for shuttle keys and beer money
- Cross-compatible with many other cold-weather activities
- Item #KOK002F