Bring it on.
Drizzly days on the coast and blustery afternoons at the lake won't scare you away from taking your kayak out for a tour when you have the Kokatat Passage Gore-Tex Anorak with Switchzip Jacket. It feature Gore-Tex construction to protect you from stiff breezes and relentless rain while offering the breathability needed to stay comfortable when paddling against the wind or current. SwitchZip technology allows this jacket to be mated with Kokatat's Idol, Radius, or Surge pants when you need full-body protection. The lightweight, removable hood stows in the collar and can easily be deployed when the wind picks up, and the collar is lined with pile fleece to lock in warmth and offer plush comfort. So even when the weather report is calling for rain, cold, and wind, all you have in your forecast is fun thanks to the Passage anorak.
- Top-of-the-line touring shell for paddling in rough conditions
- Gore-Tex fabric offer breathable waterproofing
- SwitchZip lets it mate to Idol, Radius, or Surge pants
- Latex gaskets at cuffs prevent water entry
- Dual-adjustable overskirt with adjustable neoprene seal
- Pile fleece-lined splash collar offers warmth
- Self-draining zippered sleeve pockets with key lanyard
- Reflective tape on sleeves and hood for added visibility
- Item #KOK002T