The Kokatat Odyssey Drysuit keeps you warm and protected from the elements when you're paddling in cold, open waters with lots of whitewater or sea spray. Its waterproof Gore-Tex Pro construction is designed to keep you dry through both tours and sea kayak adventures. Cordura reinforcement fabric in the seat and knees enhance durability while a dual adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene keeps water out when you roll or splash through whitewater. However, if a bit of water does manage to sneak in, the suit is self-draining to quickly dispose of it.
Aside from the Odyssey's construction, Kokatat loaded the suit with features to keep you comfortable on the water. To start, a Gore-Tex Paclite hood protects you from the wind and rain but can be removed in fair weather when you're playing in the surf. Additionally, zippered pockets accommodate your essentials while you're in the water while removable suspenders offer versatile comfort both in camp and on water. Finally, reflective elements on the pants and hood help keep you visible when you're paddling in low light conditions.
- Drysuit to keep comfortably warm when kayaking in chilly waters
- Gore-Tex Pro construction completely blocks water for dry comfort
- Nylon waterproof front entry and relief zippers ensure you stay dry
- Durable Cordura reinforcements on knees and seat enhance durability
- Dual adjustable overskirt keeps water out in rolls and whitewater
- Hood blocks wind and rain and is removable for playing in the surf
- Reflective elements provide visibility when paddling in low light
- Removable suspenders deliver both in camp and on water comfort
- Item #KOK004X