3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Odyssey Drysuit
When we're paddling in cold, open waters with lots of sea spray or whitewater, we keep ourselves warm and protected from the elements in the Kokatat Odyssey Drysuit. This drysuit is designed to keep us dry when we're sea kayaking or touring and handle all the wear and tear associated with it.
- Drysuit for staying warm when sea or tour kayaking in chilly waters
- Gore-Tex Pro construction blocks moisture out for total dry comfort
- Nylon waterproof front entry and relief zippers ensure you stay dry
- Durable Cordura fabric on the seat and knees enhances durability
- Dual adjustable overskirt keeps water out when you're in whitewater
- Hood blocks wind and rain and is removable for playing in the surf
- Reflective elements on pants and hood offer visibility in low light
- Removable suspenders provide both in camp and on water comfort
- Item #KOKH09E
- Shell Material
- [face fabric] Gore-Tex Pro, [seat and knees] 330 Cordura
- Neck Material
- latex gasket
- Gore-Tex Paclite, removable
- Cuff Gasket
- Cuff Closure
- Gore-Tex Pro
- 2 zippered sleeve, 1 zippered thigh
- Recommended Use
- ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.