Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
When you're paddling in cold, open waters with lots of sea spray or whitewater, keep yourself warm and protected from the elements in the Kokatat Odyssey Drysuit. Constructed with waterproof Gore-Tex Pro, the Odyssey is designed to keep you dry when you're sea kayaking or touring. Cordura reinforcements in the seat and knees enhance durability while a dual adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene keeps water out when you're in the surf or whitewater. If a bit of water does manage to sneak in, the suit is self-draining to quickly dispose of it.
Aside from its construction, Kokatat loaded the Odyssey with features to keep you comfortable on the water. For starters, a Gore-Tex hood protects you from the wind and rain and can be removed in fair weather when you're playing in the surf. Additionally, zippered arm and a zippered thigh pocket store your essentials while you're on the water. Plus, removable suspenders offer versatile comfort for when you're in camp or when you're out on the water. Finally, reflective elements help to keep you visible when you're paddling out in low light conditions.
- Drysuit for staying warm when sea or tour kayaking in chilly waters
- Gore-Tex Pro construction blocks moisture out for total dry comfort
- Nylon waterproof front entry and relief zippers ensure you stay dry
- Durable Cordura fabric on the seat and knees enhances durability
- Dual adjustable overskirt keeps water out when you're in whitewater
- Hood blocks wind and rain and is removable for playing in the surf
- Reflective elements on pants and hood offer visibility in low light
- Removable suspenders provide both in camp and on water comfort
- Item #KOK004W