Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Maximus Personal Flotation Device
Kokatat made the Maximus Personal Flotation Device for whitewater boaters and aggressive sea kayakers who prefer to hit the water with the extra protection of a full-size vest. The type III Maximus puts all the webbing adjustments up front where they're easy to reach, while wide neoprene shoulder panels and a free-floating front flotation panel give us the freedom of movement required to boof, cartwheel, loop, and carve the face of ocean waves without feeling held back. In terms of added features, the Maximus is a step down from the Prime (a vest designed specifically for whitewater rescuers) but offers the same adjustable fit, side-entry closure, and full-size protection at a lower price tag.
- Type III PFD designed specifically for swift-moving water and whitewater
- 500D Cordura shell is extremely durable and quick-drying
- Gaia foam provides reliable, high-performance flotation
- Front-And-Center webbing adjustments give quick, one-pull adjustments
- Side-entry design ensures a solid fit around the chest
- Shoulder straps feature soft neoprene material and a wide cut
- Dynamic Suspension System design ensures an unrestricted range of motion
- Large front pocket stashes waterproof electronics or safety tools
- Item #KOK0145
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.