Select Style & Size
Maximus Centurion Personal Flotation Device
The Maximus Centurion Personal Flotation Device offers more storage than Kokatat's Maximus line without hindering mobility. The Dynamic Suspension System places neoprene at the shoulders for freedom of movement, and the Cordura shell stays strong while Gaia PVC-free foam provides best-in-class flotation. Adjustments at the center front and sides offer a secure, customized, and completely comfortable fit.
The Maximus Centurion also features a full rescue harness with a quick release belt and tow tether attachements. Kokatat hid the river tow tether between two foam panels to eliminate snagging. You can attach a river tow tether or touring tow tether to the side belt near the quick release buckle. The belly pocket has three organizers, one dedicated for a VHF radio, and the duplex pocket is large enough to store carabiners, pulleys, webbing, and a med kit. There's also a knife garage that eliminates snagging on re-entry.
- USCG Type V
- Dynamic Suspension System
- Cordura outer shell
- Gaia PVC-free foam
- Neoprene shoulder straps
- Center front and side adjustments
- Full rescue harness with quick-release
- Tow tether attachment between foam panels
- River tow tether or touring tow tether side quick release buckle
- Belly pocket with three organizers
- Duplex pocket and knife garage
- Compatible with Tactic Pack and most hydration systems
- Item #KOK001K
- USCG Approved
- type V
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- [XS/S] 16 lbs 5 oz, [M/L] 17 lbs 5 oz, [XL/XXL] 18 lbs
- Tow Compatibility
- yes, stretch mesh sleeve
- side entry
- 1 large front
- Recommended Use
- paddling, kayaking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The PFD did it's job, fortunately I didn't have to really put it to the test. Adjusted well and securely. Decent sized front pocket. I found the side entry to be clumsy, but I got used to it after awhile.
February 3, 2017
Really good pfd
Does everything pretty great. Not sure if i am fan of the side entry. Only reason i didnt give it 5 stars. More of a preference than a functional concern.