Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Make sure you're prepared for any type of whitewater adventure with the Kokatat Women's Idol Gore-Tex Drysuit. This versatile paddling garment gives you the versatility of a drysuit and a dry top in one garment thanks to its SwitchZip technology. The Idol separates completely at the waist so you can use it as a full suit or just a top, plus it is much easier to get into than traditional dry suits.
Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Pro fabric keeps you dry without making it feel like you're wearing a rubber suit, and 330 Cordura Gore-Tex reinforced shoulders, legs, and sleeves ensure the Idol can take a beating and come back for more. Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through cuffs and collar provide a comfy and secure seal. And just to give you some extra peace of mind, Kokatat fill tests every suit so it's guaranteed to be dry.
- Adaptable drysuit for all manner of whitewater paddling
- SwitchZip zips off at waist to convert it into a dry top
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer is highly breathable and totally waterproof
- Gore-Tex Cordura for extra durability in high-abrasion areas
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through prevent water entry
- Dual-adjustable overskirt with adjustable neoprene seal
- Zipper flap to protect zipper in dry top configuration
- Self-draining zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard
- Item #KOK002S