Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit
Engineered to excel in Kokatat's backyard Trinity, Klamath, and Cal Salmon Rivers, the Men's Hydrus 3.0 Meridian Dry Suit helps you shrug off cold, turbulent swims when the alternative may mean hypothermia. The Hydrus is made domestically at Kokatat's coastal home in Arcata, California and features most of the bells and whistles that come standard with the company's higher-end dry suits, but at a dirtbag-friendly price. So next time you're scouting a burly drop and the image of a churning cataract makes you need to pee, the Hydrus has a waterproof front-relief zipper, so you can keep your mind on more important things, like not flipping.
- A budget-friendly dry suit for paddling cold water
- Latex gasket, neoprene collar, and cuffs keep water out
- Front relief zipper for when nature calls
- Three-layer socks resist pinhole leaking
- Self-draining pocket has lanyard for shuttle duty
- Made in the USA by boaters for boaters
- Item #KOK002C
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.