Stay dry when things go awry.
Engineered to excel in Kokatat's backyard Trinity, Klamath, and Cal Salmon Rivers, the Men's Hydrus 3L Meridian Dry Suit helps you shrug off cold, turbulent swims when the alternative may mean hypothermia. The Hydrus is made domestically at Kokatat's coastal home in Arcata, California and features most of the bells and whistles that come standard with the company's higher-end dry suits, but at a dirtbag-friendly price. So next time you're scouting a burly drop and the image of a churning cataract makes you need to pee, the Hydrus has a waterproof front-relief zipper, so you can keep your mind on more important things, like not flipping.
- A budget-friendly dry suit for paddling cold water
- Latex gasket, neoprene collar, and cuffs keep water out
- Front relief zipper for when nature calls
- Three-layer socks resist pinhole leaking
- Self-draining pocket has lanyard for shuttle duty
- Made in the USA by boaters for boaters
- Item #KOK002C