The Anorak for a lifestyle on the water.
- Ultralight, packable Gore-Tex Paclite material features a totally waterproof, highly breathable membrane sandwiched between a durable, coated outer layer and a thin backing so you get protection without the sweatiness
- Waist- and hem-cord cinches keep the shell in place as you move
- Coated Lycra wrist cuffs seal out moisture and air
- Rollaway hood stows when not in use
- Item #KOK0104
- Q & A
Hard Use, Great Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm getting ready to order this jacket for a Grand Canyon river trip I am rowing in a month because the one I bought 13 years ago and have worn probably 150 days a year is only now beginning to show signs of wear. It has been on kayaking and rafting trips as well as quick trips to the store and out to diner excursions in several countries and is one of the best pieces of outdoor equipment I own. Thank you for a great product.
Kokatat Gore-Tex Anorak
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this as a multi-purpose jacket. I wanted it for paddling, as a rain coat, and warm-up after diving. It fits the bill on all accounts. I just took it on a trip to Hawaii, it packs well and looks great. Most important, it is water tight! I especially like the location of the pockets and the adjustable waist. Kokatat makes great paddle jackets and this one is a winner.
How would this work as a ski outer...
How would this work as a ski outer layer?