Why We Like The Kokotat GORE-TEX Pullover Jacket
The ultra-lightweight, packable, and highly breathable Kokatat Men's GORE-TEX Pullover Jacket is just the thing for summer 'yakking. GORE-TEX Paclite guarantees water won't get through the body of the jacket and turns this pullover into a package smaller than a water bottle with an equally minimal mass. We stuff this jacket in the day hatch when the noon sun peeks through the clouds, then grab it when the clouds prevail and water is no longer welcome on our skin.
Pliant nylon keeps the front of the 2.5-layer GORE-TEX Paclite shell soft while still delivering guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection from ocean spray and paddling-produced perspiration. This jacket isn't a drytop, but the gusseted Lycra inner splash collar and splash cuffs minimize the amount of water touching the torso.
- Paddling jacket made with reliable 2.5-layer GORE-TEX Paclite
- Fully taped seams improve waterproof technology
- Nylon shell is soft and durable
- Mid-length front zip lets you open things up when you're paddling hard
- Features adjustable, gusseted Lycra inner splash collar and splash cuffs
- Bungee drawcord waist improves seal between jacket and bibs
- Rollaway hood slips over your head for a slim silhouette
- Self-draining left sleeve pocket sports a key lanyard
- Item #KOK000E
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite (2.5-layer), [face fabric] nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 25.5in
- 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13oz
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help