Don't go cold between rapids.
Executing your route successfully through a class-four rapid is a heck of a good time, but when you're half way down the river and soaking wet on an overcast day, it can be a little less enjoyable in the moments between rapids—protect yourself on colder days with the Gore-Tex Paddling Jacket by Kokatat. Equipped with Gore-Tex's Paclite technology to give you the lightest, most packable, and breathable material in it's class, this jacket is perfect for long days running an active river and can easily be packed away when the sun decides to make an appearance. Comfortable Lycra collar and cuffs are smooth against the skin, and work with the bungee drawcord waist to keep water out of your way.
- Ultralight splash jacket for paddling protection
- Paclite Gore-Tex is packable and breathable for life on water
- Lycra splash collar and cuffs is comfortable against the skin
- Bungee drawcord waist helps lock out water and splashing
- Self-draining zippered sleeve pocket is accessible with PFD
- Competition cut can be worn for any occasion
- Item #KOK002Y
factory sealed seams
1 zippered left sleeve with key lanyard
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling