Stay dry and carry on.
When navigating your way through the raging rapids on the River of No Return in the Frank Church Wilderness, you'll want to be sure you stay dry from the cold, winter run-off waters with the Gore-Tex Paddling Jacket by Kokatat. Made with Gore-Tex's lightest and most packable waterproof and breathable material, this jacket is ideal for a long week on the water whether it's on your body or in your dry bag. And equipped with adjustable Lycra collar and cuffs, and a bungee-drawcord waist, you can confidently trust your jacket to keep you dry through the class III and IV rapids. A self-draining, zippered pocket on the left sleeve securely holds your keys with the interior lanyard and quick-grab essentials like lip balm and sunscreen, and is accessible when wearing a life jacket.
- A feather-light jacket to keep you dry on a rapid-filled river
- Made with Gore-Tex's lightest and most packable material
- Adjustable Lycra cuffs and collar keep water out with comfort
- Bungee drawcord waist cinches out water and adjusts to your body
- Self-draining zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard
- Item #KOK004K