Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Enjoy your Antarctic adventure.
You've devoted considerable resources to a 20-day Antarctic kayaking extravaganza, so why would you buy sub-standard drysuit and suffer every day on the water? Instead, invest in your comfort with the Kokatat Women's Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit. Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro guarantees you'll be protected from water, both inside and out. The front-zip entry design makes it easier to dress yourself, and the reinforced knees will hold up to crawling on the rocks for an up-close view of penguins.
Evolution nylon makes the body of this drysuit rugged, tough, and surprisingly supple. Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro laminate lies in wait to ward off ocean spray and take your paddle sweat away for an entirely dry experience. Both the neck and cuffs have latex gaskets as extra water protection; the neck (but not the cuffs) can be trimmed for a comfortable custom fit. Neoprene wrist over-cuffs protect the gaskets and offer just a bit of wrist warmth.
- A tough drysuit for whitewater and ocean kayaking
- Gore-Tex Pro repels moisture to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams prevent leaking when submersed
- Gore-Tex socks slip inside your boat shoes easily
- Drop seat allows for quick relief when nature calls
- Cordura reinforcements for extra durability
- Hook-and-loop over-cuffs add extra protection
- Zippered chest pocket is self-draining
- Item #KOK002V