Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The GORE-TEX Icon Drysuit
We'll pack Kokatat's Icon Drysuit for whitewater excursions as demanding as kayaking in Alaskan escapades like the Sixmile Creek, which drops over 50 feet per mile as it races out of the Chugachs. We like that Kokatat constructed this with whitewater champions to exceed standards of drysuit performance in terms of durability and waterproofing.
- Dry suit designed durably for demanding whitewater paddling
- GORE-TEX Pro provides rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- 330 Cordura GORE-TEX on legs and sleeves for bolstered strength
- Self-draining neoprene neck and wrist over-cuffs keep water out
- Dual-adjustable overskirt, hook-and-loop neoprene locks down the fit
- Integrated GORE-TEX socks keep you feet from soaking
- Rear entry zipper with front relief zipper
- Item #KOKH09A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.