Select a Size
Select a Color
When you're about to head out for a paddle in colder waters, make sure you're layered up correctly with the Kokatat Basecore Pant. This silk-weight baselayer bottom is constructed with Polartec Power Dry that is a blend of polyester and polypropylene. The polypropylene inner knit is hydrophilic and delivers moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable while also having a lower thermal conductivity which means lower heat loss for you. The garment is also treated with Polartec Power Dry silver treatment to help repel unsavory odors to keep you fresh and comfortable as you paddle.
- Silk-weight baselayer bottom for warmth in cold water paddling
- Polartec Power Dry construction wicks moisture for dry comfort
- Polypropylene has a low thermal conductivity for less heat loss
- Silver treatment ensures odors protection for life of the garment
- Paddling specific patterns provide high mobility on the water
- Item #KOK003S
- Polartec Power Dry (76% polyester, 24% polypropylene)
- Pant Length
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?