Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Vertical Mix Climbing Skin
When the conditions at the resort just aren't cutting it we grab the Kohla Vertical Mix Climbing Skin and start churning up the skin track. The lightweight design of these skins keep our legs fresh, while the blend of mohair and nylon ensure we can glide forward effortlessly.
- Climbing skins built for grip and glide in the backcountry
- Mohair blend balances weight savings with effortless glide
- Loop tip attachment works with all kinds of tip shapes
- Adjustable tail attachment locks in a secure and reliable fit
- 130mm width is wide enough to be cut down to most ski widths
- Item #KOHA00D
- 65% mohair, 35% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- 142-148cm, 149-155cm, 156-162cm, 163-169cm, 170-176cm, 177-183cm
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.