Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Freeride Air Climbing Skin
The more packable the backcountry gear, the more snacks for the skintrack... or at least that's how we see it. Kohla's Freeride Air Climbing Skin is lighter and more packable than the original Freeride skin, and we like sticking it to our ski for any backcountry tour. It touts a versatile performance that works on icy skintracks or setting on a pow day. The tip and tail attachments work on any ski, and the beefy 135mm waist can be trimmed down to fit any ski skinnier than that.
- Lighter version of Kohla's Freeride Skins for backcountry touring
- Mohair blend balances grip and glide for use in a variety of snow conditions
- Waterproof backing helps prevent freezing in subzero climates
- Smart Glue is easy-to-peel even in temperatures as low as -22F
- K-clip tail attachment is easy-to-use and adjustable
- 135mm waist width can be trimmed
- Item #KOHA00G
- mohair blend
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- universal, adjustable
- 149 - 155cm, 156 - 162cm, 163 - 169cm, 170 - 176cm, 177 - 183cm, 184 - 190cm, 191 - 197cm
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.