Kogel Bearings BB386EVO Bottom Bracket
Select Style & Size
BB386EVO Bottom Bracket
Kogel Bearings believes that ceramic bearings are the gold standard for bicycle bottom brackets, which is why they only offer podium-grade ceramic bearings in all their products. These silicone nitride bearings are hard, resistant to wear, and can be made into perfectly round balls with super tight tolerances and a low-friction polished finish. On top of that, ceramic bearings do not rust or oxidize, so if properly serviced they can last a really long time. The Kogel Bearings BB386EVO Bottom Bracket takes advantage of all these benefits, and is designed to fit any road bike frame with a BB386EVO shell. It comes in two versions, one for SRAM DUB spindle interfaces, and one that will fit both Shimano 24mm spindles and SRAM GXP stepped spindles.
- Premium ceramic bottom bracket for BB386EVO road frames
- High-grade ceramic bearings spin smoothly and are made to last
- Road DUB option fits SRAM DUB road cranksets
- Shimano/GXP option fits Shimano cranks and SRAM GXP cranks (with included adapter)
- Item #KLB0004
- [bearings] silicone nitride ceramic, [cups] aluminum
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 11, 2020
can I use this BB (Kogel Bearings BB386EVO Bottom Bracket)on an OPEN U.P. frame?