Select style & size:Select options
PWR Mountain 2000 Headlight
The PWR Mountain 2000 Headlight is Knog's most powerful headlight, and is designed for nighttime trail riding and mountain biking. But it's not simply another bike light. It's part of Knog's PWR-series of modular lights, which allows you to remove the light head from the battery (known as the PWR bank) and use it with other PWR-series bike or camp lights. Once the light head is removed, you can use the PWR Bank to charge other devices like your smart phone or cycling computer. The light heads and PWR Banks are interchangeable, creating a modular system of lights for a wide variety of applications and run times.
Out on the trail, the PWR Mountain shines with up to 2000 lumens of light, and uses a circular beam for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles. It can be mounted both on the handlebar or your your helmet using the helmet/bar extension mount (sold separately). It uses a twisting operation to change between the six default light modes (no buttons), and gives you the option to create your own modes by programming your brightness and run time through the ModeMaker app.
- A powerful 2000 lumen headlight for nighttime mountain biking
- Circular beam floods trail obstacles from unpredictable angles
- Modular design lets you interchange light heads and PWR Banks
- PWR Bank can be used to charge your devices on the go
- Twisthead operation to turn light on/off and scroll through modes
- Customize output and run times with ModeMaker computer app
- Thermal management auto-regulates output for optimum performance
- Battery Indicator with four LEDs on light displays remaining charge
- Item #KNG001O
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
What is the battery life on the different lighting modes?