Select style & size:Select options
V Ultralite SL Sleeping Pad
- Ultralight sleeping pad packs small for backpacking trips
- Air valve offers fast, easy inflation
- V-chambers keep you off the ground from head to toe
- Side rails keep your sleeping bag centered on the pad
- Item #KLT001H
- Q & A
Light and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
With this pad, you don't have to sacrifice any comfort for weight savings. It blows up super quickly and holds its air. I didn't have to re-inflate it every night like I used to with my old Thermarest Neo-Air. In addition, it was super comfortable! This is really important to me because I had a back injury a few years ago that often gives me trouble when I'm camping. I laid it out right on the pokey forest floor to test its durability and there was no sign of damage after three nights of this.
Really awesome pad and a great price. Nice work Klymit!
Super Light Pad!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pad is super light and great for backpacking. For the weight, price, and comfort it really can't be beaten! Id recommend this for any long summer hikes. It takes about 11 breathes to fill up completely and is body mapped so is super comfy!
pretty nice pad for backpacking
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pad is a great pad for backpacking. It it super lightweight, takes up virtually no room in the pack, and it inflates very easily. It has a pretty low R-Value so I wouldn't take it out in colder weather. I used it in about low 50s and it worked just fine. Pretty comfortable, but it is a bit noisy. Other than that, not complaints!