Select style & size:Select options
Because your hammock deserves an upgrade.
Sleeping in a hammock can be wonderful, but it can also be cold and downright uncomfortable. However, with the help of Klymit's Insulated Hammock V, you can stay warm and snug in any hammock in a wide variety of climactic conditions. Featuring strategically placed non-slip zones that'll resist transisitoning with your toss-and-turn sleep cycle, this insulated hammock hugs your body and keeps you cocooned in warm air for a quick nap or a full night's rest.
- A wrap-around sleeping pad for your hammock
- Klymalite insulation keeps warm air near your skin
- No-slip design resists moving throughout sleep cycle
- Easy to pack design comes with carrying sack
- Inflates in just 15-20 breathes
- Item #KLT001G
- Q & A
Great Hammock Addition
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
While it does take at least 15 or so breaths to inflate, it’s well worth it! The Insulated Hammock V is certainly warmer than it’s un-insulated form, and it adds a bit of platform rigidity to a hammock which is fantastic to have a little room to move and adjust. It can be a little cumbersome to get set where you want it the first couple times, but once it is in, it really doesn’t slide around much if any. I’ll certainly be taking it whenever I’m slinging a hammock and can afford the little bit of extra weight and volume.