Select style & size:Select options
Cups like to be cozy too.
Pour a hot toddy into your Klean Kanteen Steel Pint or Tumbler cups and then slide on the Klean Kanteen ReFleece Pint Cozie to protect your skin from the cup's hot surface. Klean Kanteen made this cozie out of a recycled fleece that comes from Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative in order to be a little kinder to the environment we all love to play in. A carabiner loop lets you clip the cup (while it's still in the cozie) to your climbing daypack or picnic bag.
- Recycled fleece from Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
- Carabiner loop
- Fits Steel Pint and Tumbler cups
- Assorted colorways; we can’t guarantee what one you’ll get
- Note: if you put a hot liquid in your Steel Pint or Tumbler cup without this cozy, your fingers might burn
- Item #KLN000C
- Q & A
Perfect for the perpetually cold handed
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are perfect for keeping your hands warm with your cold beverage. I don't love that the color you get is random but I do love that the materials are recycled.
Warm hands, cold beverage
Great to have around the house if you have the stainless pints. These help keep your hands dry and warm. They have a small tag to hang the cup from something, but I never do. Not needed, but good to have!
Rando color.. But double sided!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got the blue and wasn't thrilled, but turned it inside out to find an awesome charcoal grey fleece. Also fits my hydroflask pint!