Select style & size:Select options
Fill Klean Kanteen's 20oz Insulated Tumbler with piping hot coffee for your commute to work, then bring it home, rinse it out, and fill it with an icy cold IPA to cap off the day. With a stainless steel, double-wall, vacuum-insulated construction, this portable pint (and then some) cup keeps your hot beverages hot for six hours, and cold ones cool for a full day. It also comes with a press-fit lid to resist spillage on bumpy roads, and is even shatterproof to stay intact when the road gets so bad that the cup flies out the window.
- Item #KLN001H
- Q & A
My favorite cup!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like this cup, it's just great!
It works either way, it's perfect for a hot drink and also for a cold one. I couldn't resist myself to get a second one in a different color.
I just love them!
Temperature kept right
Very good temperature keeper, no matter if it is cold or hot. For example tea is hot for the whole day and cold water is cold for even more than 24 hours.
The best mug in the world.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Its strange to have an affection to a coffee mug. I've owned many types of these things over the years and never gave any much thought to any of them until I got this one.
(1) It keeps it warm for a long time. All thermal mugs do this, so its not too surprising but it is a requirement to be a good mug.
(2) Its easy to clean and has no moving parts. This makes the mug truly exceptional. Most thermos mugs get gunk in them and have lots of parts that you don't want to clean all the time but residue builds up on all those parts and makes your coffee gross. This mug has some sort of lining and a very simple lid design that makes every sip perfect and cleaning it is as easy as a quick rinse.
(3) The shape of the lid is somehow *just right*. If you're a coffee drinker like me its the little things like this that matter. I can't explain it.
(4) It looks sleek and refined.