Have a backup plan.
The wind starts howling in protest of your ascent as you trek out of Teton National Park's Upper Paintbrush Canyon toward the utterly scenic Paintbrush Divide. Luckily, you brought along your Klattermusen Vanadis Women's Jacket, so the wind can keep on throwing a tantrum—you've got places to go and things to see.
The four-way Windstretch fabric is impervious to high-alpine gusts, but it also gives when you're bending down to lace your boots, so the continued abuse you send its way is minimized. Plus the full-chin storm flap's zipper is offset so it won't chafe your throat during the long walk out of Cascade Canyon.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A trail-focused wind shell ideal for hiking in inclement weather
- Four-way stretch fabric is lightweight, soft, and flexible
- Large back pockets for a map and a few snacks
- Angled zip offset at chin to reduce chafing
- Adjustable hood with one-handed cinch cord
- Item #KLA0017