From scree to shining scree.
Carrying a fully loaded pack through the Himalayas can be tough, but at least Klattermusen's Tor 80 backpack can make it more comfortable. The Tor uses Klattermusen's Carry on Bone weight dispersal system, so your skeletal architecture bears most of the load instead of your trail-beaten muscles. The Tor's top bucket easily transitions to a daypack, so you can yodle your way through the iconic mountain range in search of daal and adventure.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A high-volume backpack for trekking distance
- Carry-on-Bone suspension directs weight to bones
- Lid transforms into daypack for layover side hikes
- External zipper that can open from top or bottom
- KEVLAR bottom stands up to sharp rocks and abuse
- Internal white fabric makes locating gear easy
- Item #KLA001Q
- Q & A
Impressive design, quality product
The 80L tor is by far the best back I have used on trail. The design of the pack makes all the gear easily accessible to the user, especially due to the zipper that runs along the back of the pack. I would recommend this pack to anyone getting into backpacking or an experienced packer as well. It has everything you need and more.