Meat pie and banana pancake trail-ready!
Somewhere between Greymouth and Haast on New Zealand's fabled West Coast, you'll be happy you brought Klattermusen's Tor Backpack along for the journey. With a spacious capacity, the Tor is big enough to outfit a months-long trip or extended backcountry "tramp," as the locals call it, but it's not so large as to crush you under its elephantine mass.
After tramping the Milford Track in Fiordland National Park, the long miles and steep ascents will make you a believer in Klattermusen's Carry on Bone weight dispersal system, which minimizes stress on your neck, shoulders, and other muscular areas by putting the majority of the pack's weight on your body's skeletal structure. Doing so saves energy for truly demanding experiences, like digesting meat pies at the end of the trail.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A mid-sized pack for travel and trekking
- Carry on Bone carrying system relieves muscle strain
- Detachable top bucket converts to daypack for side hikes
- Two-way front zip lends pack the convenience of a duffel
- Hook-and-loop closing system can be used with gloves on
- Extra gear can be easily attached to side D-rings
- Klattermusen has been producing solid mountain gear from its home base in Northern Sweden since 1984
- Item #KLA001S