Ratatosk 2.0 Kevlar 30L Backpack
Wedged into a dusty chimney somewhere in the Dolomites, the approach to your long-researched project has become a climb in and of itself. The granite gives your pack a serious beating, but the Kevlar coating on your Klättermusen Ratatosk Backpack shrugs it off. In fact, the Ratatosk's rock-solid construction makes it impervious to sharp stone and years of wear, making it a great daypack for burly approaches, bold summit bid, and long alpine tours.
For your other gear that can take a beating, the multiple attachment points on the Ratatosk's exterior help keep pieces within easy reach and organized on more technical sections of the approach. And for the gear you won't need until nightfall, the roll-top access makes it easy to stuff gear in the pack and cinch it down.
- Roll-top backpack tough enough for harsh environments
- Kevlar material stands up to coarse rock and rogue branches
- Multiple attachment points for gear, helmets, ice axes
- Exterior tensioners keep jackets accessible between weather
- Padded back, shoulder straps for comfort on long approaches
- Zippered exterior pocket gives easy access to valuables
- Item #KLA0043