Meet your new summer skin.
Based out of a small mountain town in Northern Sweden, the folks at Klattermusen started building products in 1984 that would perform well in their own backyard. The company's Njorun Hooded Fleece Jacket fits well into that legacy, combining recycled polyester with other synthetic materials to yield a soft, stretchy summertime hoodie that excels as an underlayer and as a light outerlayer. Throw it in your pack for an afternoon exploring alpine fishing holes, or wear it on an extended trail run or multi-pitch climb—either way, after a few days in the mountains, the Njorun is likely to become your new multi-sport summer skin.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A full-zip hoodie ideal for mountain adventures
- Partially recycled fabric has a soft and stretchy feel
- Tight-fitting hood can be worn under helmet
- Two zippered pockets for maps, GPS, or birch bark
- Angled zip offset at chin for comfort
- One-hand adjustable bottom hem
- Item #KLA001E