sale $479.97 $799.9540% Off
Get in touch with nature.
Getting into nature is about becoming in tune with your surroundings and learning to appreciate natural elements for their unconditional qualities. The Klattermusen Mjolner 2.0 100L Backpack uses advanced engineering to take as much weight off the body as possible so you can fully immerse yourself in your adventure. As you walk, The V-Free Flex harness system allows your hips to move freely while the pack remains still so the weight balance can remain equalized. And with the lightweight external frame, minimum pressure rests on your neck and collar bones to give you a full range of motion.
The external frame also supports the weight of your gear so you can remain balanced as you move up rocky mountains. And various customization adjustments are available for a personalized fit for optimal support. Kevlar reinforced material provides a durable protection that won't wear down on intensive mountaineering treks. And internal shelf and pockets lets you organize gear inside the pack and various external attachment points let you clip on accessories and gear.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technically advanced backpack for serious trekkers
- V-Free Flex provides groundbreaking freedom of movement
- External aluminum frame supports the weight of your gear
- Kevlar reinforcement material is proven durability
- Butterfly Bridge shoulder straps for personal fits
- Advanced engineering in adjustment capabilities
- Multiple pockets and shelf to properly organize your gear
- Various points of attachments for accessories and gear
- Item #KLA002O
210D 100% recycled nylon, Kevlar
100L (6102cu in)
[internal] 2 small, 1 shelf, [external] 1 hydration