Jack of all (outdoor) trades.
There's not much the Klättermusen Men's Loride Knickers can't do. Tough hikes to steep summits? Check. Multi-day treks into the backcountry? No Problem. Cross-country mountain biking through red rock desert? Why not? Made from densely woven organic cotton, these knickers are lightweight and breathable to keep you comfortable during intense activity, yet tough enough to withstand the rigors of the outdoors.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Light and breathable knickers for intense outdoor activity
- Densely woven organic cotton fabric is durable
- Relaxed fit and pre-bent knees for freedom of movement
- Adjustable hem ensures secure and comfortable fit
- Multiple zippered pockets secure small necessities
- Reinforced pocket edges increase durability
- Item #KLA0026
- Q & A
Love this fabric
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
I saw this product in Norway on a recent trip. I am typically in between sizes because I have larger thighs/butt and thinner waist and this was indeed the case here (I'm 5'9" 140 lb). I'm a medium but had to take it in in front where the buttons attach inside the waist. It's a nifty front attachment which makes it look like it has no fly, but when you unclip the front panel you've got access in ways most of us have never experienced. :) Mostly I love the fact that it's got a thoughtful fit, room to walk and snug where it counts, with customizable waist and so on. I wish they made them in shorts too. These are now my go-to pants
I am in taiwan .
i i choose clothings ,can ship it to taiwan and free shipment????