50% Offsale from $159.98 $319.95
The Klattermusen Men's Dvalin Pant is durably windproof and comfortably stretchy for trekking in high altitudes with brisk winds. Its partially flexible fabric is complemented with the pant's articulated, tapered legs to assure freedom of movement on mountains and technical trails. The legs are also tapered to provide a modern look, and there are zippers at the leg openings to accommodate hiking boots with ease. The soft waistband has a D-ring on one of the belt loops to attach utility tools with ease. There's a pocket inside the right leg pocket sized for smartphones. Klattermusen reinforced the edges and hem to ensure long-lasting durability.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- All-around utility pant for hiking and trekking in high altitudes
- Windproof fabric has a bit of stretch for freedom of movement
- Regular fit includes articulated, tapered legs for better mobility
- Zippered leg openings are compatible with hiking boots
- D-ring on one belt loop for attachments
- Mobile pocket inside right leg pocket
- Item #KLA000S
95% nylon, 5% elastane
regular, tapered leg, articulated knees
[external] 2 hand, 2 leg, [internal] 1 phone
belt loops, button, D-ring
What do you think about this product?