Maximum protection, minimal impact.
Leading the development of recycled outerwear fabrics, Klattermusen is on the front lines of pushing the outdoor industry toward environmentally-friendly solutions. As the pinnacle of their sustainable outerwear collection, the Klattermusen Women's Brage Jacket delivers premium waterproofing, rugged durability, and clean styling wrapped into an all-recycled nylon shell, completely free of flourocarbons and PTFE membranes.
Not only is the Brage Jacket low on environmental impact, but it's also worthy of your hard-earned loot, as backed by a prestigious Scandinavian Outdoor Award (SOA) for Fall 2016. The 3-layer construction serves up an impressive 20K-rated waterproof rating, with all seams taped to prevent leaking of moisture in extreme conditions and deep snow. The recycled nylon face is stretchy, with pre-shaped elbows maximizing freedom of movement. Duracoat reinforcements at the sleeve backs, shoulders, bottom hem, and hips maximize durability where it's needed most, especially when you're wearing a pack on backcountry ski tours.
- Environmentally friendly shell for skiing and riding
- 3-layer construction is Fluorocarbon and PTFE-free
- 100% recycled nylon face is stretchy and flexible
- Duracoat reinforcement for rugged durability
- Zippered underarm vents release excess warmth
- Detachable powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Pre-shaped elbows promote unrestricted movement
- Item #KLA0012