Allgron 2.0 Jacket
When you spend most of your time exploring in the mountains, you need a jacket that won't quit on you when bad weather strikes, and thanks to the Klattermusen Allgron 2.0 Jacket you've got it. Ultra-versatile, smartly designed, and eco-friendly, this jacket offers all-season protection from rain, wind, snow, and whatever else Mother Nature can cook up for you. Klattermusen's three-layer Cutan material provides highly breathable and waterproof protection from the elements, while ensuring a soft yet durable feel and plenty of mobile stretch to help you take on all challenges. And it wasn't enough just to keep you dry, the Allgron has also been outfitted with innovative design features to help you perform to your highest, including a high-visibility hood with a forehead panel to help it move with your head without obstructing vision, and Duracoat reinforcements in the lower arms and hips for added durability in vulnerable high-wear areas.
Often times when wearing a shell during more active pursuits, it seems like staying dry comes at the cost of packing a ton of heat. Along with its breathable fabric, the Allgron has some solutions to that in the form of zippered underarm vents and huge mesh-lined front pockets. In addition to stashing gear and being compatible with harnesses and waist belts, the zippered front pockets feature a breathable mesh lining that releases inner body heat, giving you four open vents at one time to stay comfortable while you move. Suited for a range of activities and conditions, this jacket is soon to be a companion on your favorite adventures.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Versatile waterproof shell for all-season adventuring
- Three-layer Cutan fabric offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Underarm vents and mesh-lined pockets help you cool off as you move
- Lower-arm and hip reinforcements boost durability for rugged terrain
- Adjustable hood moves with your head for enhanced visibility
- Harness and pack-strap compatible pockets give you storage any time
- Elastic cords at the cuffs work as thumb holds
- Internal and external storm flaps keep you safe from the elements
- Item #KLA002S
- Q & A
I use this jacket to commute by bike to work, and I've had it for about a month. For biking specifically, it's really great
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info