sale $181.96 - $259.95
The warmth of down without the bulk.
The Kuhl Women's Spyfire Hooded Down Jacket combines the superior warmth of 800-fill goose down with a form-following fit that eliminates that puffy look that's all too common among down jackets. The Precision 3D fit follows your body shape and eliminates binding along the seams inside the jacket. When combined with the slim baffling, the Spyfire gives a sleek and flattering silhouette that will pair well with everything from your favorite leggings to your tightest jeans. The main fabric is a water-resistant nylon that protects the down from light rain and snow, while accents of stretch material along the sides and shoulders enhance mobility and give the jacket a unique look. The well-insulated hood delivers warmth when you need it and is fitted with a brim to bring an extra dose of style to the Spyfire.
- For cold winter nights out on the town and après activities
- 850-fill goose down is lightweight, yet warm
- Stretch accents give an unrestrictive fit and feel
- Low-bulk baffling gives a slim profile
- Lightweight underarm panels promote breathability
- Hood is slim-fitting and heavily insulated with down
- Multiple pockets secure small day-to-day essentials
- Precision 3D fit follows the body for a semi-fitted look
- Item #KUH008T
[face fabric] 20D nylon, DWR treatment, [front panels] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, [stretch panels] 88% nylon, 12% spandex
800-fill goose down
2 zippered hand
- Q & A
Warm and Cute!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
This jacket is a great layering piece under a shell for skiing or by itself for mid-weather days. I love the length on this jacket and the cinched sleeve cuffs instead of Velcro.