Weigh your options.
When you finish up your workday, you're usually confronted with two choices: either go home and sit in front of the TV or take advantage of the longer days and squeeze a quick trip to the mountains before the sun sets. The Kuhl Revolvr Pants work just as well in the office environment as it does on your local trails or climbing crag thanks to its comfortable durable cotton blend fabric. A hint of nylon only increases the durability of the pants when you're bushwhacking through brush, and a more relaxed fit with articulated knees and inseam gusset keep your legs mobile when you're climbing a new route, so ditch the tube and get outside.
- Versatile pants ideal for hiking, climbing, and ditching work
- Durable cotton blend fabric with reinforcements at cuffs
- Gusseted inseam with articulated knees for enhanced mobility
- Hand and back pockets with side pocket designed for phones
- Item #KUH00BT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Take a backcountry extra 20% OFF Coupon from: outdoorback.tk