Move freely from crag to coast.
Seeing as there's no limit to your adventurous mindset, why hold yourself back with a restrictive short? The Kuhl Men's Renegade 8in Short breaks free from the confines of urban life with its free-ranging stretch that's ideal for long days at the crag and laid-back trips to the coast. The gusseted crotch promotes fluid motion when you're placing tricky footholds on route or pedaling to the water on your beach cruiser.
Tufflex fabric calls for rugged adventures with its sturdy construction that's resistant to abrasion and tears. It's treated with a DWR finish that beads off passing showers and outside dirt from soaking and staining. Another innovative feature is the Kuhlair vent, which employs a mesh-lined pocket cool air circulation inside the short. It even protects your lower body from harmful UV rays, as backed by its UPF 50 rating.
- Flexible freedom for crag-to-coast adventures
- Tufflex fabric is abrasion and tear-resistant
- DWR finish repels rain showers and stains
- Gusseted crotch promotes fluid flexibility
- Kuhlair vent for greater air circulation
- Seven total pockets, including phone storage
- UPF 50 maximizes protection from searing UV rays
- Item #KUH00BL