Feel the breeze.
It always seems like breezes are few and far between when you're hiking in warmer weather. Thanks to Kuhl's Kuhlair vent system on the Men's Kontra Air Pant, you're able to maintain a comfortable temperature with a little help from the eleven mesh panels and lightweight fabric. Its cotton and polyester blend offers a breathable fit and feel, without having to compromise durability and protection. Meanwhile, the articulated knees and Born Free gusseted crotch (complete with ventilation) provide unimpeded mobility, so you stay comfortable no matter where your journey takes you. A full seat and thigh (along with the wide fit throughout the lower leg) makes the Kontra Air ideal for folks with larger thighs. Kuhl also reinforced the grosgrain ribbon for extended longevity, and the cell phone and wallet pocket was specifically designed so you don't sit on your bulky wallet.
- A lightweight technical pant fit for hiking or travel
- Cotton and polyester fabric assures comfort and durability
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for mobility
- Strategically placed vents provide ample air flow
- UPF 35 protection safeguards you from sun's harmful rays
- Multiple pockets provide safekeeping for necessities
- Item #KUH00BD