Select Style & Size
Nevegal 2 EN-DTC/ATC Tire
After going more than ten years without any major updates, Kenda has finally given the legendary Nevegal a complete makeover, leaving no aspect of the tire unchanged. Designed to provide confidence-inspiring traction without slowing you down, the Nevegal 2 EN-DTC/ATC Tire sees a revised tread pattern that reduces rolling resistance by 50% compared to the original design. A new EN-DTC dual tread compound improves cornering grip, braking control, and wear life, and the tire is now available in modern 2.4 and 2.6in widths.
This version of the Nevegal 2 uses Kenda's Advanced Trail Casing (ATC). It's optimized for trail riding, employing a lighter and more supple casing than the Advanced Gravity or Advanced Enduro options. It uses an extra layer of protection on the sidewalls and a K-Armor belt under the tread area, allowing for a tighter weave with less rubber used. The result is a lighter tire that's supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects against pinch flats, punctures, and sidewall tears from jagged rocks.
- The renowned Nevegal tire gets faster and grippier
- Revised tread pattern lowers the rolling resistance
- EN-DTC compound offers a responsive ride and long wear life
- Advanced Trail Casing resists flats while minimizing weight
- Tough enough to be certified for E-Bike use
- Item #KDA003M
- Enduro Dual Tread Compound (EN-DTC)
- 29 x 2.4in, 29 x 2.6in
- tubeless ready
- Advanced Trail Casing (ATC)
- SCT sidewall protection layer, K-Armor belt under the tread
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?