Select style & size:Select options
Nevegal 2 EN-DTC/ATC Tire
Over a decade after its initial release, Kenda has given the legendary Nevegal a complete makeover, leaving no aspect of the tire unchanged. Designed to provide confidence-inspiring traction without slowing you down, the Nevegal 2 EN-DTC/ATC Tire sees a revised tread pattern that reduces rolling resistance by 50% compared to the original design. A new EN-DTC dual tread compound improves cornering grip, braking control, and wear life, and the tire is now available in modern 2.4 and 2.6in widths.
This version of the Nevegal 2 uses Kenda's Advanced Trail Casing (ATC). It's optimized for trail riding, employing a lighter and more supple casing than the Advanced Gravity or Advanced Enduro options. It uses a protective layer on the sidewalls and a K-Armor belt under the tread area, allowing for a tighter weave with less rubber used. The result is a lighter tire that's supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects against pinch flats, punctures, and jagged rock slices.
- The legendary Nevegal gets updated for more speed and grip
- Updated tread pattern reduces rolling resistance
- EN-DTC compound offers a responsive ride and long wear life
- Advanced Trail Casing resists flats while minimizing weight
- Tough enough to be certified for E-Bike use
- Item #KDA003N