Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The SR 80's Edition Splitboard
We describe our best days in the backcountry as "pitted", "gnarly", "tubular", and we do that while riding Kemper's SR 80's Edition Splitboard. The Surf Rider (SR) stays true to the roots of snowboarding, helping us ride fresh pow like it's Californian surf. An early rise, directional camber profile helps us keep traction while we motor through long climbs deep into snowy hills.
- Kempers OG split for getting surfy in the backcountry
- Early rise camber locks edges in snow, going up or down
- Directional shape keeps your weight back for a floaty ride
- Stiffer flex gives an aggressive response and speed
- Wood blend core with carbon strips boosts springiness
- Tri-axial fiberglass stops chatter and tightens up your descent
- Polyurethane sidewall increases flexibility to help ease turns
- Sintered Die-Cut base is long-lasting and planes powder fast
- Item #KMR000R
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.