Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rampage Split Snowboard
We like retro aesthetics and backcountry touring. So of course we went for the Kemper Rampage Split Snowboard as this season's rip-stick. The Rampage features tri-axial fiberglass and a wood blend core with carbon fiber strips. This keeps things stiff, so whether there's a foot of fresh or an inch of slush, we'll maintain a high level of control. And with its flat camber profile, our edges stay locked in, keeping traction high going up and response a priority coming down.
- Retro freeride split that specializes in backcountry powder riding
- Flat camber profile mingles power and grip for locked-in touring
- Directional twin shape keeps your tip up in deep snow
- Stiffer flex provides a more aggressive response
- Wood blend core with carbon strips increases snappiness
- Tri-axial fiberglass makes for a stiff build and reduces chatter
- Polyurethane sidewall helps board flex for more forgiving turns
- Durasurf base is durable and keeps you moving fast
- Item #KMR000P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.