Zyp 48L Backpack
After loading down your backpack with rocks on your training hikes, it's time to reward yourself with the Zyp 48L Backpack from Kelty, an ultralight backpack that has all the bells and whistles with none of the training weight. Even though you'll be sweating less with a lighter load, the NadaTech system will reduce contact between your pack and back while also increasing airflow. Fewer points of contact means fewer sweat puddles as you gain elevation to that alpine lake or remote meadow.
Speaking of bells and whistles, the Zyp 48L grants access through the top lid and the side zipper in case you like to stash your stuff with little organization. If you do stay organized while you trek, the 8 compartments ensure each item has a place, as long as you remember to put it there. The two front stash pockets are perfect for adding or shedding layers as you maneuver through challenging terrain and the trekking pole carry also stows your poles quickly so you can focus more on your destination and less on the gear it takes to get there.
- Ultralight backpack with space for all the necessary gear
- NadaTech suspension minimizes contact, maximizes airflow
- Reinforced key wear areas extend longevity of the pack
- PerfectFit system adjusts on torso for next-to-skin fit
- Various pockets keep essentials organized at camp, on trail
- Trekking pole loops stow poles to maneuver techy terrain
- Front stash pockets help quickly access or stow jackets
- Item #KEL00A2