Select style & size:Select options
Like a second pair of knees.
Maybe anatomy isn't easy to understand, but the Kelty Upslope 2.0 Trekking Poles are. Tough aluminum shafts, combined with extended EVA grips and padded wrist straps, give you plenty of support while you're descending and balance while you're crossing tricky slopes. The bomber length adjustment gives hikers, backpackers, and trekkers of all sizes some extra help on rough trails. With carbide and rubber tips, the Upslopes are at home on dirt, rock, and everything in between, with low-profile trekking baskets that won't sink into mud or get hung up on trees and rocks.
- Trekking poles for summertime wandering in the woods
- Adjustable length adapts to changing slopes
- Carbide and rubber tips can handle any terrain
- Durable aluminum construction
- EVA foam grip fits comfortably in your hands
- Item #KEL009S
- Q & A
Thick and heavy, but functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These get the job done. They'll save your knees just as well as more expensive poles, but you will feel the weight after dragging these around a while.