You have a lot of camping trips on your checklist, featuring destinations as diverse as Southern California and South Dakota. Sleep comfortably no matter where you're laying your head down for the night with the Kelty Women's Tru.Comfort 20 Sleeping Bag. Ideal for car camping trips and cross-country epics, it features an innovative Tru.Comfort design that lets you customize your level of warmth and a synthetic insulation that can withstand the soggiest environments.
Tru.Comfort features a built-in insulated blanket underneath the main flap, so you can open up the main portion of the sleeping bag on warmer nights without completely exposing yourself to the cold or chilly drafts. When nights fall on the colder side of the spectrum, cozy up under both layers and cinch down the adjustable hood for maximum warmth. Giving you even more control is the Comfort-Tuck zipper system, which lets you unzip the bottom of the bag so you can stick your feet out for cooling relief, while still remaining comfortably tucked into the bag. And since the ThermaPro insulation offers excellent compressibility, it's easy to keep this bag stashed and ready to go in your camping kit at all times.
- Customizable comfort for all your car camping adventures
- Built-in blanket lets you adjust warmth levels
- ThermaPro insulation is warm and compressible
- Oversized mummy shape offers room to wiggle around in
- Comfort-Tuck zipper system lets you poke feet out of bottom
- Sleeping pad security loops keep pad in place
- Hang loops and elastic straps for storage convenience
- Hood adjustment keeps your dome cozy
- Item #KEL009B
- Q & A
Kelty TruComfort 20 W's Overview
Here's the gist on our Ultimate basecamp sleeping bag. The Kelty TruComfort!