Ergonomic warmth for three-season outings.
The Kelty Sine 35 Degree Down Sleeping Bag serves up lofty warmth and ergonomic comfort on chilly summer evenings at moderate altitudes and low-altitude autumn mornings. It's one of the lightest bags in Kelty's line, lending itself to backpacking trips where saving weight and pack space is crucial.
Kelty packed 800-fill DriDown insulation into the Sine 35 for lofty warmth on those shivery evenings under the stars. DriDown insulation boasts a hydrophobic treatment that repels moisture from compromising its lofting performance. This allows the down to retain greater warmth in wet climates that would normally lower the down insulation's thermal efficiency.
Kelty's Arc zipper upgrades your camping experience with an ergonomic design that's easier to unzip after a restful night's sleep. The non-snag draft tube and insulated hood lock in precious heat when the mercury drops into shivery realms. There's a second zipper along the bottom third of the sleeping bag, which creates dual-zone ventilation on warmer summer evenings.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for three-season outings
- 800-fill DriDown maintains loft in wet conditions
- Ergonomic Arc zipper for easier unzipping
- Lower zipper creates dual-zone ventilation
- Draft tube locks in precious warmth
- Insulated hood with drawcord adjustment
- Pocket for creating a makeshift pillow
- Mesh storage bag + stuff sack included
- Item #KEL007N
- Q & A
Kelty Sine DriDown Sleeping bag overview
Check out this great video breaking down the Awesome new Kelty Sine 800 Fill DriDown sleeping bag!