$279.95 - $299.95
Nobody sleeps like a mummy.
Kelty's Sine 20 Sleeping Bag comes with the protection and weight-saving mummy shape that backpackers look for, and a unique Arc Zipper System lets you sleep like you usually do at home. There are two zippers that run diagonally across the front of the bag so your arms and legs can splay while you sleep. This sleeping bag also boasts Kelty's most protective and lofty insulation. DriDown keeps the bag's weight down to two pounds, and it maintains its lofty warmth in moisture-riddled environments. Kelty also designed this bag with an adjustable hood and ergonomic toebox to keep you snug in cold weather, and the built-in pillow acccommodates puffy jackets for extra comfort.
- Light, protective, and innovative sleeping bag for backpacking
- 800-fill DriDown maintains lofty warmth in moisture
- Unique Arc Zipper System allows ventilation and splaying
- Thermal-comfort hood and draft collar keep your neck and head comfy
- Natural fit toebox ensures ergonomic comfort
- Built-in pillow pocket for puffy jackets
- Item #KEL007L
[shell] 20D nylon ripstop, [lining] 20D nylon taffeta
Arc Zipper system
Max User Height
[regular] 6 ft, [long] 6 ft 6 in
[regular] 14.6 oz, [long] 17 oz
European Norm Lower Limit Rating
8 x 14 in
[regular] 2 lb 5 oz, [long] 2 lb 9 oz
- Q & A
Kelty Sine DriDown sleeping bag overview
Check out this great video about the Awesome new Kelty Sine DriDown sleeping bag!