Select style & size:Select options
Backcountry camping made comfortable.
Load up the kids and hit the trail with confidence, especially knowing you have the Kelty Salida 4 Tent waiting for you at camp. The nylon floor and polyester fly of this tent are both treated with a polyurethane coating and fully seam taped, effectively transforming your tent into a waterproof backcountry sanctuary. The setup is made extremely easy thanks to color-coded clip and fly attachments for the lightweight aluminum poles. With a free-standing setup, you can pretty much set up this cozy sleeper anywhere you see fit. Gearloft loops and internal storage pockets let your kids keep their stuff separated from each other.
- No-see-um mesh and polyester walls
- Nylon floor with polyurethane coating
- Polyester fly with polyurethane coating
- Taped seams on floor and fly
- 2 DAC Pressfit aluminum poles
- Color-coded clip and fly attachments
- 1 easy-entry D door
- 1 vestibule
- Sleeps 4, head-to-toe
- 6lbs 10oz trail weight
- Free-standing set up
- Gearloft loops (gearloft sold separately)
- Internal storage pockets
- Item #KEL002W
- Q & A
big ol car camping tent
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought this for my parents. The setup is easy and the tent is roomy. The long sided door makes getting in and out easy, full rainfly with a decent amount of vestibule space. This is their first new tent in 20 years and they are pumped. Definitely not a backpacking tent and the stakes that came with it are a little flimsy, they bought some bigger ones from the home depot.